Friday, February 18, 2011

welcome!

If you enjoy Amy Butler designs, you've come to the right place! If you haven’t yet experienced the joy of working with Amy’s gorgeous fabric line and incredible patterns, you are in for a real treat. I enjoy sewing, crocheting and, like all artisans, love to ‘create’. I’ve dabbled in everything from handmade jewelry and soap making to watercolor and pattern design and I’m sure I’m not done yet.  I love working with color and design and combining the two to create great looks. I pay special attention to detail and I take pride in all that I do. And that is pretty much what my shop at www.buydesignfabrics.etsy.com  is all about. So enjoy browsing my selection of products and images. I'm hoping the combination of color and design will be an inspiration to you as well. ~ ♥ Happy Creating!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment